Saturday, November 4, 2018
- Kristen will be giving a workshop at Souwesto Book Expo as part of the London, Ontario, Wordsfest. Museum London, Centre at the Forks. Details to follow.
Saturday, November 17, 2018
- Tracy and Kristen will be in London, Ontario where the final chapters of The Cowkeeper’s Wish are set. Come and say hello at a “meet and greet” and stay for a reading at the Western University Bookstore from 2:00 to 4:00 pm. Everyone welcome.
Saturday, January 12, 2019
- We’ll be speaking to the British Isles Family History Society of Greater Ottawa as part of their monthly meeting series. We’ll focus on the topic of transforming family history into a great story. The meeting begins at 9 a.m., with our talk starting at 10 a.m. The Chamber, Ben Franklin Place, 101 Centrepointe Drive, Ottawa. The event is free and open to the public.
April 25-28, 2019
- Kristen and Tracy will appear together at the 1000 Islands Writers Festival in Gananoque, Ontario. Details to follow.
Saturday, May 4, 2019
- We’ll be speaking to the London Middlesex Branch of the Ontario Genealogical Society, exploring the nuts and bolts of family research, and how to weave your finds into a compelling tale. 10 a.m., London Family History Centre, 1139 Riverside Drive, London, Ontario. The event is free and open to the public.
Please get in touch using the form below.