Saturday, September 22, 2018
- Please join us for the official release of The Cowkeeper’s Wish. 7:30-9 p.m. TYPE Books, 883 Queen Street West, Toronto.
Sunday, September 23, 2018
- We’ll be taking part in a panel discussion at the Vibrant Voices of Ontario stage at Word on the Street literary festival. Harbourfront Centre, Toronto. Details to follow.
Saturday, October 6, 2018
- Hometown launch of The Cowkeeper’s Wish. 2-4 p.m., Deep River Town Hall lobby, Deep River, Ontario. Details to follow.
Saturday, January 12, 2019
- We’ll be speaking to the British Isles Family History Society of Greater Ottawa as part of their monthly meeting series. We’ll focus on the topic of transforming family history into a great story. The meeting begins at 9 a.m., with our talk starting at 10 a.m. The Chamber, Ben Franklin Place, 101 Centrepointe Drive, Ottawa. The event is free and open to the public.
Saturday, May 4, 2019
- We’ll be speaking to the London Middlesex Branch of the Ontario Genealogical Society, exploring the nuts and bolts of family research, and how to weave your finds into a compelling tale. 10 a.m., London Family History Centre, 1139 Riverside Drive, London, Ontario. The event is free and open to the public.
Please get in touch using the form below.